Welcome to Family Law Made Easy
We will offer an appointment as quickly as we can and usually this will be within 2 working days.
We are proud to be able to offer you access to top quality matrimonial and family law advice from expert family and divorce law solicitors and lawyers at exclusively discounted rates or highly competitive fixed fees.
Typically discounts offered are up to 60% lower than rates available from other high street firms1.
Our solicitors who are all members of Resolution2 provide legal services and advice to help you with:
- Pre-nuptial and living together agreements
- Separation agreements
- Divorce or civil partnership dissolution
- Deciding how family assets and/or income should be shared after separation and agreeing a financial settlement
- Problems regarding contact (previously called access) or residence (previously called custody) for your children/grandchildren
- Problems in making decisions about your children (for example which school they will attend, or what surname they should use)
- Obtaining domestic violence injunctions (non-molestation orders)/occupation orders.
We are also able to provide you with expert wills, probate and trust advice to help you with:
- Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection Deputyship
- Obtaining Grant of Probate
- Administration of Estates
Please contact us and we will respond to you within 2 working days with a no obligation quote.
1 At the guideline rates for 2010 published by Her Majesty’s Courts Service
2 For more information about Resolution see www.resolution.org.uk